National, Legal and other precedents set in my case
1. The first and only songwriter in this country's history to be arrested, raided and . . 1. the subject of a full scale criminal investigation for the lyrics of published songs.
2. The first innocent person to spend over 6 months on bail without charge, without . 2 .any evidence, no criminal offence or even a complaint of one.
3. The first innocent person to spend over 6 months on bail for False/Bogus Theft . . .. 3. allegations where the items alleged would not fetch £5 on ebay.
4. The first time a detailed criminal file of an innocent person (including Police . . ... . 4. statements from West Yorkshire Police, Greater Manchester Police, the CPS, . . . . . ..Special Branch, Scotland Yard and 10, Downing Street ) has been passed to . . . . . . . . civilian employers to use in their internal employment discipline procedure.
5. The first time a detailed criminal file of an innocent person (as above ) has been .. . . ..used as the basis of evidence at an Employment Tribunal.
6. The first time transcripts from an innocent persons criminal interviews which . . . . . . were never disclosed to the employer, never formed part of the discipline . . . . . . . . . . procedure or decision to dismiss have been used in cross examination by the .. . . . . . . employers barrister at an Employment Tribunal.
7. The first and only time The Police Regulations 2003 as passed by parliament ... ..... 8. which ONLY apply to Police Officers have been used to dismiss a civilian . . . . . . ... 8. employee. (this breaches article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights)
8. The first person to be sacked for tenuous links or support for a Political Party as. 7. opposed to any kind of membership or affiliation. (this breaches article 10 of the. . 7. European Convention on Human Rights)
I have all the transcripts, tape recordings, documents and statements from the 3 year investigation.